In this period of time, traveling from a country to another has been difficult for everyone because of the pandemic. From time to time there are new travel restrictions and travel bans. But with us you can inquire about this services. Let us take a look of the types of visas you can apply for. Requirements differ depending on the country of origin and the type of visa one wants to apply for.
ENTRY VISA IN ITALY
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF ENTRY VISA FOR ITALY?
When deciding to visit Italy, first of all we must consider the reason for your travel. Here are the following motives you can apply for:
- For Tourism / Family/Friends’ Visit (max duration 90 days)
- For Business purposes/ Sports Competition
- For Adoption
- For Medical Treatment
In this post we manage only the first one
WHO DOESN’T NEED VISA?
- you’re a italian citizen
- You’re citizen of Area Schengen contries’
- you’ve a diplomatic passport
- you come from a country of area Schengen, and you have permission of stay issued of these countries
- you’re a citizen of specif countries that have ratified agreement with italian repubblic as Swiss, Brasil, Argertin; Canada, Isreael, USA; Austrialia and others (complete list)
How to get a Visa to come in Italy for tourism, family or friendship
To get VISA its’ necessary to follow these steps
Step 1. Arrange the documentation in Italy
Step 2 Send the documentation to the guest in the country of departure
Step 3 Book an appointment to Consulate of the Italian Repubblic (the list of consulate)
Step 4 Arrange documentation claim of italian Consulate; please check if this documentation must be sent before appointment
Step 5 Payment of expensive
Step 6 Go to appointment for enterview
Step 7 Wait the outcome
Step 8 Departure if outcome is positive
Your Budget is another factor to consider before planning your travel to Italy. Here, we are going to consider not only the visa fee but also other expenses in order to meet the requirements for the visa application. Generally here are what you need to provide when applying for visa:
- Health Insurance
Coverage for health insurance is not only important for the application alone, but it is important in a personal level. This assures you that if you get sick during your stay in Italy(or foreign country in general), all the expenses will be covered by the insurance company. For how much you need to spend for your insurance will depend on your duration of stay.
- Bank Guarantee
Having a bank guarantee is an added documentation you should provide for your visa application because this demonstrates your capability to sustain your travel. It shows your economic stability and that you have funds needed for all the duration of your stay. For how much you should allot for it also depends on how long you will be staying
- Visa Fee
For visa fee, it is around € 80,00 in our currency, (conversion will depend from country of origin)
- Pocket money/ Bank statement
As for bank balance , one must show bank statement of at least €3000,00 for the last 6 months before submitting your application.
The documents to be sumitted differ from applicant to another. But generally here is the list of documentation needed:
- Italian Visa Application Form
- Valid passport
- Proof of Health insurance coverage
- Proof of sufficient financial means
- Proof of accomodation: hotel reservation or if you have host in Italy, letter of invitation signed of person that is a permanent resident in Italy
- Proof of travel: Rount trip ticket and flight itinerary
These days we can find different sources from which you can ask assistance for your visa application. But with all these choices we have it is difficult to choose which one to trust. We have been in many years in this business and this is the assurance we offer: with our staff, you can easily reach us out!